• Slideshow Widget

    Spring Mini Sessions - Nashville Newborn, Children and Family Photographer

    Tuesday, March 22, 2011




    It feels like Winter lasted forever, but Spring will be here before we know it. It's the perfect time to update your photos. I am so excited to announce on Saturday April 9th and Saturday April 16th, I’ll be offering a special Spring Mini Photo Session in Nashville, TN. This is the perfect time for updating shots of kids, families, seniors, and mini-couple’s sessions. They also make for great Easter Photos or a gift for Mother’s Day or Father’s Day!
     Here are the details:



    I will have 7 spots available on both dates. Please email me at debennett@gmail.com to reserve your time. Photos will be ready within 10 days of the sessions. 
    Available times are:
    9:00-9:30
    9:45-10:15
    10:30-11:00
    4:00-4:30
    4:45-5:15
    5:30-6:00
    6:15-6:45



    Price: $125
    *Mini sessions are ideal for groups of five people or less. For larger parties or longer photo sessions, please email me for more information.
    Please let me know if you have any questions! So excited to see many of you on April 9th and 16th!

    Post a Comment